Medical CNC Machined Plastics
Medical Equipment Machined Parts
When it comes to medical equipment manufacturing, the production of medical parts and components calls for rapid turnaround times with some of the strictest requirements of any industry. Because there is no room for error, we understand precision and reliability go hand-in-hand when it comes to medical part plastic machining. For over six decades, Vanderveer Industrial Plastics has proudly manufactured affordable, high-performance medical parts and components with tight tolerances and precise finishes.
Our precision medical plastic CNC machining, milling, and turning processes allow us to produce high volumes of medical-use components quickly and economically. We handle a wide variety of plastics, composites, and laminates required by the medical industry. Our expertise and precision medical plastic machining allow us to reliably deliver ultra-precise medical parts and high-quality plastics from prototype to production. We are committed to providing rapid turnaround on prototype parts with low-cost options. As an AS 9100D registered company, we guarantee our fabricated medical parts meet even the most exacting specifications and guidelines.
The unique characteristics of medical plastics make it an ideal material for medical parts, equipment, supplies, and components. In fact, durable, cost-effective plastics are replacing other materials, such as steel, ceramics, and glass, because of their incredible advantages and benefits to the medical industry.
- Versatility and Safety—Has a great deal of applications in health care, from disposable medical products to medical equipment such as hospital beds or MRI equipment. Because it is shatter-proof and non-permeable, it is a great solution for safely storing and removing medical waste.
- Lightweight and Durable—High strength-to-density ratio makes plastic materials an excellent alternative to metals. Plastics can withstand wear and stresses due to its structural integrity and malleability.
- Easy Sterilization—Handles frequent sterilization cycles without degradation or wear. Also, plastics are highly effective at repelling bacteria and some plastics show great infection resistance.
- Cost-Effective—Helps reduce medical costs while still offering superior benefits to the medical industry.
- Ease of Assembly—Offers more flexibility in design of components and parts. Plastics can be intricately shaped and molded while keeping tight tolerances and burr-free edges.
- High Thermal and Mechanical Capabilities—Offers the ability to withstand temperature swings while maintaining its structural integrity.
- Excellent Resistance Qualities—High wear tolerance with excellent corrosion, temperature, and chemical resistance.
APPLICATIONS FOR MEDICAL PLASTIC MACHINED PARTS
The medical industry requires safety, precision, and accuracy above all else. For over six decades, Vanderveer Industrial Plastics has helped medical companies streamline their supply chain by reliably delivering precision medical plastic machined parts and components that meet the strictest tolerance requirements.
Common applications for medical plastics include the following:
- Pneumatic Manifolds
- Flow Cells
- Cleaning/Wash Blocks
- Mixing Chambers
- Scope Components
- Centrifuge Parts
Vanderveer offers plastic fabrication services that'll cut cost and time without sacrificing product quality.
Click here to read about plastic machining!
WHAT ARE COMMON PLASTICS USED IN THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY?
Each plastic material has its own unique characteristics and properties. We can help you select the right plastic to support the needs of your medical equipment parts and components.
CONTACT US FOR YOUR MEDICAL PLASTIC SOLUTIONS
Vanderveer Industrial Plastics understands that critical quality and reliability standards are required for high-performing plastic components in the medical industry. Backed by AS 9100D compliance, we integrate high quality and expertise into our precision medical plastic machining and fabrication processes. Contact our knowledgeable experts to discuss your unique medical applications and requirements.